Who is the Social Enterprise Mentor Programme for?
The programme is designed for people who own a Social Enterprise business and/or are key decision makers in one, and:
- Want to determine the success factor of their Not-For-Profit organisation, with emphasis on improving business structure and performance
- Want help to understand their legal obligations
- Need to develop strategies to retain and attract funders, service providers and other stakeholders
- Want to avoid common pitfalls
- Want to focus on the highest priorities
- Want to be challenged to consider different strategies and perspectives
- Want to learn how to be an effective leader, change maker and innovator
If you are interested in knowing what support is available to New Zealand social enterprises, download the “New Zealand’s support for Small Business” guide to see which organisations and services you and your organisation could gain the benefit from engaging.