Partner and National Patron Sponsor Benefits
There are various levels of Patronage available with a range of associated leverage opportunities, and funding can be in cash or in-kind products or services. Business Mentors New Zealand offer the following benefits to our supporters:
- Enhanced Brand and Leadership Profile
- Increase your brand exposure, enhance your business reputation with the elusive SME market and build customer loyalty
- Acknowledgement in the BMNZ Annual Report (circulation 2,000 annually)
- Be recognised as an organisation that supports Corporate Social Responsibility
- Networking with other local businesses and local/national government
Opportunity to engage with the SME business community via:
- 15,500 Active BMNZ client database (for direct communications and events)
- 1,850 Volunteer Mentor cohort (for direct communications and events)
- 23 Regional Agencies (for events and joint initiatives) through our 17 Agents e.g. Chambers of Commerce, EDAs, EMA.
- 80 Patron Sponsor business organisations (for events and joint initiatives)
Online Promotion, engage with our mentors, clients and supporters through:
- 1500+ BMNZ closed LinkedIn Group
- 800+ Twitter Followers
- Facebook page
- Placement on BMNZ website front of house with link to your own website (average monthly users around 100,000)
- Use of Business Mentors supporters logo on your materials
- Placement of your product/service in mentor resource kit.
- Placement of your product/service in mentor welcome pack
- News updates on your product/service to mentors.
- Editorial opportunity in bi monthly Communication Lines (distributed to full database of around 20,000 – 15,500+ SME clients, 1850+ mentors, 17 agents and 78 patron organisations including government agencies (three inclusions for Partners)
- Developing the skills of your employees through volunteer mentoring
- Understanding market opportunities, SME issues and trends by access to motivated, early adopter businesses
- Senior staff personal development through becoming mentors (increase staff pride and development, enhance skills)
- Access to Waikato School of Business Research, BMNZ SME clients statistics, SME issues, trends and market opportunities
Exposure through Events, Conferences, Seminars, Meetings(opportunity to host for Partners):
- Mentor Functions regional and national
- AGM – 80 to 100 Patrons, Agents and Mentors
- Patron Function – 80 to 100 Patrons
- Coordinate your own PR Programme (Media releases, briefings and conferences) with BMNZ’s
- Opportunity to engage with Government and regulatory authorities
- Advertising and other promotions (TV, radio and print endorsement)
As an organisation we believe there is a strong link between the health of small business, the alleviation of hardship and the standard of living in the community.
All our Patrons play a key role in ensuring a healthy small business sector exists in the New Zealand economy. We thank them for their support.
To discuss becoming a Patron sponsor of Business Mentors New Zealand please contact Ray Schofield, Chief Executive, Ray.Schofield@bmnz.org.nz
or phone 09 523 0110.