With a current pool of over 1,900 volunteer mentors nationwide, the level of business skill and experience associated with the Business Mentors New Zealand service is unrivalled within New Zealand.
- Our mentors are proven successful business people – all our mentors are vetted and reference checked before being accepted into the mentoring service. We also provide a Mentor Accreditation Programme for the professional development of our mentors.
- Our volunteer mentors come from a diverse range of cultures and fields including:
- sales and marketing
- general management
- finance and accounting
- manufacturing, production and distribution
- human resources
- international trade and export
- information technology, and
- not-for-profit experience.
- Our mentors are passionate committed individuals who understand New Zealand business and want to see their communities prosper and grow.
- Our mentors know first-hand what it feels like to struggle, take risks and survive. They know how to be a responsible employer, how to negotiate a deal, what the point of a business plan is, and how to manage cash flow, amongst many, many, other things.
- Most importantly, our mentors understand the most important aspect of gaining knowledge and experience is having the opportunity to share it with others to help their learning experience.
The privacy and confidentiality of our clients and their businesses is paramount.
Become a Client Become a Mentor
Before a mentor can be assigned a client, they must agree to the terms and conditions
of operation within our comprehensive Mentor Commitment Contract.